Description of personal data
The personal data that you will provide may include but not limited to your name, age, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including office address, gender, date of birth, marital status, details of children and/or guardian(s), occupation, income range, contact information, including e-mail address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number, and office number, details of employer, details of dependants and/or family members, lifestyle preferences, race, religion, nationality.
The collection and processing of personal data includes but not limited to the following purposes:
- To deliver our Services to you pursuant to the Terms and Conditions
- Customer relationship management procedures whichever we deem necessary and fit;
- Client profiling activities in connection with our services and products;
- Communication with you and delivery of information by e-mail, telecommunication means, including telephone calls or text messages or social media about products and services offered by Class Of Third Parties under clause 8 herein;
2. Internal Record & External (Marketing)
- Marketing of our products/ services to you whether present or future;
- For purposes relating to any of the above, including but not limited to research, benchmarking and statistical analysis;
- Internal record keeping;
3. Legal Compliance
- Prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to fraud, bribery and money laundering;
- Compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to us or any associated, subsidiary, related companies of our group.
The sources that we may obtain your personal data includes but not limited to registration forms, online forms, agreements you have signed, name cards or any identity materials that you have distributed voluntarily; and business directory(ies) or listing(s) that you have subscribed to share your information, etc.
Class of Third Parties
Generally, your personal data with us will be kept confidential. You hereby consent and authorize us to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- our third party company who is processing our bill in respect of the Services we provide;
- our auditors, business consultants, accountants, lawyers or other professional advisers and/or consultants as we deem necessary and appropriate; and
- any person to whom we are compelled to or required under law or in response to a local or state or federal authority, industry regulator, enforcement agency, statutory authority, court of laws, tribunal, arbitration centre, commission or council or association legally authorized by law.
Contact to make inquiries and complaints regarding personal data
|Contact No.||+60 17 6942500|